AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!
AtroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» www.shady-scape.com
Administrator? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am by GN0 0WN U

» gno own u read this:)
Administrator? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am by necromanded

» Sell stat set
Administrator? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm by Veo

» is the server down or is it just me
Administrator? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 am by GN0 0WN U

» ~!Clan Ru Sh Ed!~
Administrator? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:46 am by GN0 0WN U

» ip banned for no reason and jailed for no reason by greend666
Administrator? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 am by GN0 0WN U

» hacked by atro then ip banned by K M King
Administrator? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm by maxed pure

» Multiple Connections Sticky
Administrator? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm by Breton

» Login Limit Exceeded. Too Many Connections From This Address
Administrator? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am by Breton

Administrator?

+8
Itz_Lewis
millys ags
ubersexkid
Ken
holacot
b 0 0 m
deadd
S K I L L D
12 posters

Go down

Administrator? Empty Administrator?

Post  S K I L L D Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 pm

I don't know if I'm aloud to do this, But I wanted to see if I am, So here is my Administrator application.

1) How did you find out about us? I have seen many advertisements around the web, so I thought I would try it Wink.

2) What makes you think you deserve administrator? I have been playing the server for around 2 months now, and I have EARNED in-game moderator, and I would like to step up to administrator, I help ALOT around the server. I also love to play the server and train my skills, so it's very enjoyable for me also.

3) What is your username ingame? S K I L L D

4) Would you help contribute ideas? I have alot of ideas right now, and I will keep them flowing.

5) Will you follow all the rules? I already follow all of the rules, and will continue to.

6) What made you fill out this app? One simple reason, I believe I deserve administrator.

7) Do you vote for us daily? Yes.

Cool How do you contribute to the server currently? I help out by yelling for people, showing people where to get items, and where to train, I enforce the rules around the server, I help ALOT of new people and veteran players. If people need a shout (Buying and Selling) I will always do it, I never go afk, I always reply to pm's if you need help.

9) How often do you play Atroscape? I play atroscape alot, and I will continue to play alot, since it's Summer and I have nothing to do, But in two weeks I am going to Orlando, so I won't be active for 3-4 days.

10) Do you have any coding experience in anything? I have expierence in coding; Java, Html, and Php.

Please post back if you think I should be an administrator.

Thanks, S K I L L D!
S K I L L D
S K I L L D

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Administrator? Empty mhm

Post  deadd Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 pm

i think you should you usualy help people when they ask and will shout for people if they ask you and don jai peple for no reason Very Happy
deadd
deadd

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-07

https://www.youtube.com/user/caloduty

Back to top Go down

Administrator? Empty great mod

Post  b 0 0 m Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 pm

ok i was new to the game right i didn't know where to go and all that beginners stuff
so when i saw skilld looking for some help getting some seeds i said sure why not and i got him seeds got to know him better and he really deserves it he kicks hiss ass for this server he shouts for ppl he would always respond to me and im not making this up this is excactly the kind of administrator u want he is always on and i think hes great if he gets admin ill give this server hollas all over the place!! ur the best atro and skilld deserves it so cut him sum slack and let him give it a go peace im out.

b 0 0 m

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Administrator? Empty Re: Administrator?

Post  holacot Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Dude i know you want admin but dont you think mod is just as good if not better? I mean admin is so boring after a while i mean there is no fun in just being able to spawn up items anytime you want and not having to earn your money. Plus you cant pk. And pking is the shit Period

holacot

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  b 0 0 m Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 pm

to some ppl its not all about the pking to soem its about the skilling and helping others and doing whats right for the server so think about that and if hes the kind of admin or mod that wants to not pk and help the server i say thats great so quit dishing on my boy hell be great for it ight ty i love u guys peace

b 0 0 m

Back to top Go down

Administrator? Empty Yupp =)

Post  Ken Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:15 pm

I believe skilld deserves it tbh..obviously he doesnt want to go pking all day and it is just for the good of the server.I am sure he will be fine if u do make him an admin because whenever i ask him to do something, most of the time he does it for me, that or he will give me information leading towards what im trying to do...I think he should be an admin - Ken

Ken

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Administrator? Empty S K I L L D's admin app.

Post  ubersexkid Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 pm

I strongly agree that the ingame moderator S K I L L D should be awarded administrator if not now sometime in the near future. I have gone through about a month and a half playing atroscape and S K I L L D is definitely one of the most friendly moderators. He gets the job done when its needed and makes sure everything is on the up and up. I've never seen him afk, he's always helping people, whenever he's online he is either doing "shouts/yells" for people or solving a problem having to do with another player. He is trust worthy and friendly, a people person, and can interact well with the community. He holds a very strong place in my friends list (haha) and will remain there.

Thanks for the time,
VOTE FOR S K I L L D!! ADMIN 2009 and on!!
--- Ubersexkid

ubersexkid

Back to top Go down

Administrator? Empty =]

Post  millys ags Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:04 am

best mod ever i give him a 10 out of 10

millys ags

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Itz_Lewis Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 am

tbh, i think he deserve's admin, he helps around the server like, yelling for people in ::message, helping people if their stuck or if there new and don't know what to do/ make money.

he deserve's it
Itz_Lewis
Itz_Lewis

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Gtfo1337 Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 am

Ye, he deserves it so much. He has never done anything negative and everybody likes him. You have my support on getting admin 100%!
Gtfo1337
Gtfo1337

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  fr00bguy2 Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:56 am

hmm, skilld is a pretty good mod...
fr00bguy2
fr00bguy2

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  b 0 0 m Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 am

froobguy is that a yes or a no for u i mean comon hes been mod for a while and he actually deserves admin for all he has done he has made a shitload of ppl happy and thats the admin u want trust me.

b 0 0 m

Back to top Go down

Post  Attack Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:31 am

Ofcourse! S K I L L D is like the best mod and he should deserve admin and maybe owner some day. He helps out soo much and he likes it. He deserves admin more than any other mod. Smile
Attack
Attack

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  hayden123 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:39 am

go admin googog =]

hayden123

Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down