AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!
AtroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» www.shady-scape.com
My PKing Guide. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am by GN0 0WN U

» gno own u read this:)
My PKing Guide. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am by necromanded

» Sell stat set
My PKing Guide. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm by Veo

» is the server down or is it just me
My PKing Guide. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 am by GN0 0WN U

» ~!Clan Ru Sh Ed!~
My PKing Guide. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:46 am by GN0 0WN U

» ip banned for no reason and jailed for no reason by greend666
My PKing Guide. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 am by GN0 0WN U

» hacked by atro then ip banned by K M King
My PKing Guide. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm by maxed pure

» Multiple Connections Sticky
My PKing Guide. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm by Breton

» Login Limit Exceeded. Too Many Connections From This Address
My PKing Guide. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am by Breton

My PKing Guide.

+7
Agent
fr00bguy2
GN0 0WN U
teh helium
gobble
Shast
B Oo Inc
11 posters

Go down

My PKing Guide. Empty My PKing Guide.

Post  B Oo Inc Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm

PKing! Your guide to it!

By: B Oo Inc

Table of Contents:

[1]Introduction

[2]What is PKing?

[3]What should you wear?

[4]The Skill part of PKing

[5]What are some basic rules?

[6]Final notes

[1]Introduction

Heya, and welcome to my PKing guide. Some of my friends and other people are bad PKers; they admit it, as well. Some always wear good armor but just never survive, whereas some COULD get kills if they had better armor. It’s not just stuff like that; there are many reasons why people can’t kill other people.

I got tired of trying to help people 1-by-1, so I decided to start making this guide. Keep reading if you’re the kind of person that just can’t get a kill or make a profit PKing, or if you just feel like criticizing me because I’m sexy, your call.

[2]What is PKing?

PKing is Player Killing. It’s where players go into the Wilderness (most commonly Clan PK, the Mage Bank and Edgeville) and attempt to “PK” other players.

It’s what people do for some fun and some money, but the problem is, the person you’re trying to PK is trying to PK you, thus causing complications that could make YOU lose items instead of the other person.

What makes those complications is the fact that a lot about winning is luck. PKing is a mixture of stats, skills, equipment and luck. You need Stats so you can kill/defend against other players, you need Skills to know when to use your special, you need good equipment so you don’t take lots of damage and you can deal out lots of it and Luck is the thing that makes your specs hit good. Luck is what gives you that big hitting streak. Luck is what makes your G Maul hit 30-30-40. Some people believe that PKing is mostly luck. I’d say half, because if it was mostly luck then people could just kick and win a fight. If it was all about Stats and PKing skill and the rest was luck, you could kick and win. Therefore, what people say about Luck being the most part of PKing is bullshit. Before I start ranting, I’m going to get on to the next section.

[3]What should you wear?

Seeing as PKing is a lot about what you wear, there are many ways to dress and look nice, but still have sexy bonuses. If you’re a pure, d'hide is usually good with some ghostly robes for mage bonuses, climbing boots and mith gloves, etc.

If you have Defense, you can wear Void, maybe Dragon and Torsos are always nice to mix with Rune Legs and if you have Vengeance and Dharoks, that is beast. I’ll try to make a guide about “Defense PKers”

[4]The Skill part of PKing

Earlier, I was talking about Skill. Well I’ll explain that part now. There are many parts of PKing that are about Skill.

DDSing: This is with the DDS. It’s a good idea to use the DDS when the person you’re fighting has around 45 HP, that’s about when mostly all the high levels eat, 45 to 55. The DDS can hit over 80 with its Special, so if you start Speccing at 45 HP, you should send them to Hell, otherwise get them really close. And if you have 2 crappy specials and he’s already at 75 Hp by the end of the second special, switch off of your DDS, there is a very low chance you can kill someone with those odds. Knowing when to Spec with certain weapons is a big skill.

Granite Mauling: The Granite Maul is a wonderful killer and a wonderful lifesaver. I don’t know how many times it has saved me from dying. 20+ for sure. The Granite Maul is great because it can be used defensively and offensively. I know what you’re thinking: “What the fuck is this guy talking about.” Well I’ll tell you what the fuck I’m talking about.

Using the Granite Maul when the person has full HP CAN kill them, all 99 of their Hit points can be reduced to 0 in half a second, but that is very unlikely, so using the Granite Maul at around 50 HP is good. If you have a Granite Maul out and the person you’re fighting has less than 50 HP, they will eat. If they don’t, fucking rape them with the special.

Now, occasionally you will be getting ass-fucked by some douche bag in void and a whip or something like that. Remember what I said about it being used defensively? Well get the person who is raping you to about 50 HP and if they’re still raping you when they’re at 50 HP, pulls out that maul. I’ll bet you anything that that guy will eat, giving you the chance to go on the offensive.

I forgot to mention about the Granite Maul special. It uses up 50% of the Special bar and it instantly attacks, therefore you can attack and double click the special bar for a quick, strong 3-hit. But on Private Servers, you can’t double click as fast as you can, you have to wait about half of a second to click again otherwise it will only hit once. Use the Granite Maul wisely; it’s the greatest gift Jagex has ever given PKers.

Eating: Eating is one of the most important parts of PKing, and I say one of the most because it isn’t the most, I’ve killed many people without eating once, and therefore it can’t possibly be the most because I didn’t even need to do it.

The best things to use for PKing are Sharks (they heal 20), Manta Rays (They heal 22) and Saradomin Brews (For Melee people only and they heal 16 each dose but can have up to 4 doses). Sharks are the most accessible so most people use them. Manta Rays cannot be bought from stores so hardly anyone uses them, and Saradomin brews can hurt you PKing. Sure you get 64 HP in one inventory slot as opposed to Sharks that heal 20, but they heal 16 each time, so you have to drink more for them to be effective, and if you heal 16 and you’re fighting someone who hits 40s, it can be very difficult.

I recommend Shark. It’s very easy to get and heals good. Also, if you’re fighting someone that hits 40, don’t eat at 60; it’s stupid, pointless and annoying. It makes people run from you because there’s no point in fighting you. Eating at 45 in the higher levels is never a problem unless you’re fighting a noob.

Vengeance: Vengeance is another great gift from Jagex. It basically recoils most of the damage someone hits you. Using this without skill is very helpful, but it’s the people that use it with Skill that get most of the kills. I just realized that “Skill” and “Kills” have the same letters.

To use Vengeance effectively, you have to be aware of the 30-second timer. You can only cast Vengeance once every 30 seconds. If you’re fighting someone with Dharoks and they’re sitting on 40 HP, I recommend casting Vengeance then. With 40 HP, they can hit over 60, so if you’re venged, guess who just got fucked in the ass? Certainly not you.

It can also be a good defensive spell that can put you on offense. If you’re taking constant 40s from someone with 50 or even 60 HP, a quick Venge can do about 35 damage to them, just giving you a chance to hit a 30+ hit for the kill.

Just use Vengeance when people are about half HP to put what I said in a nutshell. Use it often on people with Dharoks that don’t safe for high hits and use it whilst getting raped to switch to offensive.

Skulling: Knowing when to Skull is a great skill to have. If someone has a whip and refuses to skull, don’t bother skulling on him. You won’t get anything if you kill him so don’t waste your food. You never know if he might get a luck streak and kill you.

On the other hand, if someone is skulled, you should skull on them if they want to fight. Not skulling just so you don’t lose stuff when the other person will is nooby. Try to avoid it.

Running: Running is a precious skill to have, and what’s good is that, everyone is good at it! I know some people will flame me for this, but screw you guys. If there is no way I could win, I will run, on the other hand, if it was a fair fight, I’ll sit there and die.

Knowing when to run is good. If you have rune and you’re fighting someone 20 levels higher with Dragon, it’s OK to run. They will talk trash when you run, but that’s because they suck and can’t talk trash to people their level because they will get owned.

Some people run at no food. You fail if you do this; it gives people a chance to kill you. I run at around 1 to 2 foods. I always forget to switch on Protect from Melee, but you should always do it.

Other: There are many other things, if people can remind me of them (don’t go into detail, just give me it in a nutshell so I can add it), I’ll credit you and add it into the guide.

[5]What are some basic rules?

There are a few basic rules, so I’ll mention some here.

Don’t safe, it’s stupid and everyone hates it. If someone is safing, you safe as well. That way he might get a look at how annoying he is and he might stop.

If you got owned, don’t make excuses. Always say gf if it was a fair fight. If not, try not to get into an argument, because that wastes precious PKing time, and who wants that.

Don’t 1-item. It’s nooby and stupid and it shows what a failure at this game you are.

Don’t flame people for PJing. I used this comparison before and everyone liked it. Think of Sex as PKing and a Blow Job for a PJ. Sure you could have sex, but that could take hours if the person is frisky and good. Sometimes you just want to get off fast, get that BJ and be on your way. That’s like a PJ. Sure you could PK someone, but that takes longer and you want a fast kill for a bit of fun.

[6]Final notes

I don’t have many final notes. Thanks for reading this guide and I hope you enjoyed it and learned something from it. This guide took me about an hour to make while I was bored, so it’s not going to be perfect.

I’d greatly appreciate a comment, a Rep+ and constructive criticism.
B Oo Inc
B Oo Inc
Forum Master
Forum Master

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

My PKing Guide. Empty Re: My PKing Guide.

Post  Shast Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm

It was a good guide. Went over some general things, also 5/5 for good grammar.

Shast

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  gobble Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 pm

LMFAO irl about the sex and BJ thing :] great guide.

-connor
gobble
gobble

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  teh helium Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Good guide. Maybe add a few pictures.

teh helium

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  GN0 0WN U Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:04 am

great guide...would be better with pics, but still awesome Laughing
GN0 0WN U
GN0 0WN U
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  fr00bguy2 Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:53 am

pretty good pk guide...
fr00bguy2
fr00bguy2

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  B Oo Inc Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 am

thanks, i might add pics idk, like veng pics and stuff, maybe some gifs of showing when to properly venge, etc.. thanks for the good comments though.
B Oo Inc
B Oo Inc
Forum Master
Forum Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:32 am

Very nice guide!
very funny comparison lol

yh some pics would help, maybe a pic showing wat armour 2wear?
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:41 am

+1 good job.

Yeah pics, because soon as people see large text, they think oh can't be fucked with this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Attack Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:53 am

Great guide.

My recomendation is to put some inventory pics and a little section for what to put in your inv. Smile
Attack
Attack

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  B Oo Inc Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 am

Attack, that's actually a pretty good idea I think I might add it to the guide, maybe though because i heard atro was hacking people's accounts and stuff so I'm not sure if I'll stay on atro long...we'll see :s
B Oo Inc
B Oo Inc
Forum Master
Forum Master

Back to top Go down

Post  W E E D Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 am

Wow man awsome guide, you sure put alot of effort into this, great guide, 5 stars Smile
W E E D
W E E D

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoang Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:36 am

Nice Job. Cool

Hoang

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fireballsjr Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 am

nice guide, yeah what they said, a few pics of the sex and bj would be good, ;D

fireballsjr

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum