AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!
AtroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» www.shady-scape.com
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am by GN0 0WN U

» gno own u read this:)
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am by necromanded

» Sell stat set
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm by Veo

» is the server down or is it just me
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 am by GN0 0WN U

» ~!Clan Ru Sh Ed!~
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:46 am by GN0 0WN U

» ip banned for no reason and jailed for no reason by greend666
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 am by GN0 0WN U

» hacked by atro then ip banned by K M King
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm by maxed pure

» Multiple Connections Sticky
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm by Breton

» Login Limit Exceeded. Too Many Connections From This Address
ip banned for no reason and video to prove EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am by Breton

ip banned for no reason and video to prove

Go down

ip banned for no reason and video to prove Empty ip banned for no reason and video to prove

Post  good luck Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 pm

atro could you please do something about this, i killed a guy in wildy, he lost d2h full bandos and all that but he also had another acc which was mod or admin. before i could loot the drop i was jailed... and in a little while i got unjailed but he had lotted all his stuff bak.. i confronted him and he then ip banned me.... i dont know mod/admin account name but his other was me nutz itch... please un ipban me and demote him. thanks

good luck

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down