AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!
AtroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» www.shady-scape.com
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am by GN0 0WN U

» gno own u read this:)
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am by necromanded

» Sell stat set
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm by Veo

» is the server down or is it just me
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 am by GN0 0WN U

» ~!Clan Ru Sh Ed!~
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:46 am by GN0 0WN U

» ip banned for no reason and jailed for no reason by greend666
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 am by GN0 0WN U

» hacked by atro then ip banned by K M King
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm by maxed pure

» Multiple Connections Sticky
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm by Breton

» Login Limit Exceeded. Too Many Connections From This Address
i have just joined this server monday and i think its great EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am by Breton

i have just joined this server monday and i think its great

3 posters

Go down

i have just joined this server monday and i think its great Empty i have just joined this server monday and i think its great

Post  bardar Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 pm

the main reason i think its great because there are alot of ppl on this server that help u start out and they is barely anyone who is really annoyin and from now on i am going to advertise for this server to ppl who play different server that dont know about this one and i hope that this server gets the most votes Smile
bardar
bardar

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

i have just joined this server monday and i think its great Empty Re: i have just joined this server monday and i think its great

Post  W E E D Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Good to know you like the server, but you're actually not allowed to post this, its spam, anyways yeah have fun and keep on atroscaping Smile
W E E D
W E E D

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

i have just joined this server monday and i think its great Empty Re: i have just joined this server monday and i think its great

Post  Ibrahiman Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:13 pm

good 2 know u like it
whats ur in game name?

was i the one that helped =P (cops)
Ibrahiman
Ibrahiman

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum