AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AtroScape
Please vote for the server and have a good time on AtroScape!
AtroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» www.shady-scape.com
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am by GN0 0WN U

» gno own u read this:)
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am by necromanded

» Sell stat set
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm by Veo

» is the server down or is it just me
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 am by GN0 0WN U

» ~!Clan Ru Sh Ed!~
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:46 am by GN0 0WN U

» ip banned for no reason and jailed for no reason by greend666
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 am by GN0 0WN U

» hacked by atro then ip banned by K M King
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm by maxed pure

» Multiple Connections Sticky
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm by Breton

» Login Limit Exceeded. Too Many Connections From This Address
Jagex trying to delete our forums.. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am by Breton

Jagex trying to delete our forums..

+4
W E E D
Perry
Admin Sam
Atro
8 posters

Go down

Jagex trying to delete our forums.. Empty Jagex trying to delete our forums..

Post  Atro Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Hello everyone, about 3 days ago we got a message from jagex telling us to delete the copyright content of runescape from our website.. We will most likely need a new website.. We have about 7 days before they delete the forums. By that time we will probably have a back up page ready. This is just a little warning so your not totally in shock, this is the message they sent us:

"To whom it may concern;

I represent Jagex Limited, developer and publisher of massively multiplayer online games, including RuneScape.

A website which is hosted using your services has recently come to our attention. We believe that this website breaches your acceptable use policy and in doing so negatively impacts our game:

atroscape.forumotion.net

Jagex Limited (UK registered company number 03982706) is the exclusive owner of the copyrights in and to the RuneScape massively multiplayer online game, the associated www.runescape.com website and the text, artwork, logos and other material appearing therein, except where otherwise stated.

The website undertakes or facilitates information regarding the playing of an unauthorised version of our game.

Such behaviour damages our game, and infringes our intellectual property and other legal rights.

I would be very grateful if someone could look at this webpage with a view to having it removed.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Bogdan Stakins

Liaison, Copyright & Intellectual Property
www.jagex.com | www.runescape.com"
Atro
Atro
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-03-06

http://atroscape.com

Back to top Go down

Jagex trying to delete our forums.. Empty Re: Jagex trying to delete our forums..

Post  Admin Sam Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 pm

I never heard of Bogdan Stakins...

Admin Sam

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Back to top Go down

Jagex trying to delete our forums.. Empty Re: Jagex trying to delete our forums..

Post  Perry Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:49 am

He's a Runescape fag.
Perry
Perry
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  W E E D Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:59 am

wat the fuck, tell hiim to go fuck himself, or else you will have to do what shady did and sell the server Sad
W E E D
W E E D

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  B Oo Inc Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:10 am

Shady didn't sell it he gave it to his brother, didn't he?
B Oo Inc
B Oo Inc
Forum Master
Forum Master

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post  GN0 0WN U Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 am

ugh, jagex scum...
GN0 0WN U
GN0 0WN U
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  fireballsjr Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 am

meh, its not our fault theyve completly failed rs and made like 90% of their players quit?

fireballsjr

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  B Oo Inc Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:29 am

no, it's not...but yeah..jagex fails Razz
B Oo Inc
B Oo Inc
Forum Master
Forum Master

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post  lilchicken77 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 am

Atro wrote:Hello everyone, about 3 days ago we got a message from jagex telling us to delete the copyright content of runescape from our website.. We will most likely need a new website.. We have about 7 days before they delete the forums. By that time we will probably have a back up page ready. This is just a little warning so your not totally in shock, this is the message they sent us:

"To whom it may concern;

I represent Jagex Limited, developer and publisher of massively multiplayer online games, including RuneScape.

A website which is hosted using your services has recently come to our attention. We believe that this website breaches your acceptable use policy and in doing so negatively impacts our game:

atroscape.forumotion.net

Jagex Limited (UK registered company number 03982706) is the exclusive owner of the copyrights in and to the RuneScape massively multiplayer online game, the associated www.runescape.com website and the text, artwork, logos and other material appearing therein, except where otherwise stated.

The website undertakes or facilitates information regarding the playing of an unauthorised version of our game.

Such behaviour damages our game, and infringes our intellectual property and other legal rights.

I would be very grateful if someone could look at this webpage with a view to having it removed.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Bogdan Stakins

Liaison, Copyright & Intellectual Property
www.jagex.com | www.runescape.com"

atro please trust me for making the new website i have as much expeience as p k a y i can have it done fast just give me some details. i can give you some good examples from my work - lilchicken77
lilchicken77
lilchicken77

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://shadyscape.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down